Deer are having a big impact on woodlands in Britain. Here is an article looking at the problem.
Read the article and then answer the following questions:
1) What is FERA?
2) How many sites were investigated in the deer study?
3) How many deer are culled each year in Britain?
4) How many species of deer are there in Britain?
5) What are the threats from deer to woodlands?
1) Food and Environment Research Agency
5) Reduction in growth and density of saplings, bark damage, change in under-storey composition.