Please click the 'Print friendly' icon below if you want to print this exercise
Here is a short video (three minutes) about the Northern Snakehead Fish in the USA.
Watch the video and then answer the following questions:
1) How many rows of teeth do the fish have?
2) Where is the fish originally from?
3) How did it get to America?
4) Who is John Rorapaug?
5) True of false: this fish can walk on land.
3) Nobody know for sure
4) Director of Sustainabiliity, ProFish
5) False (they slither like a snake)