Please click the 'Print Friendly' icon at the bottom of the page if you want to print this exercise.
Glaciers in Peru are melting very quickly.
What does that mean for the people who live there? Watch this short (two minute) video too find out.
When you have watched the video, answer the following questions:
1) How many people depend on the glaciers?
2) How much have the glaciers reduced in the last four decades?
3) What do locals use the glacier water for?
4) How much has the temperature in the Andes increased by since 1951?
5) Where is the current climate conference being held?
1) 30 m (thirty million)
2) 40% in four decades
3) Hydro power and irrigation
4) 1.75 degrees Celsius