So this week I want to give you some lessons with a water theme.
Firstly, here is an article from the Guardian newspaper looking at how much water is used to produce the food we eat.
Read the article and then answer the following questions:
1) What percentage of food is wasted?
2) What is the IME?
3) How many cubic metres of water is used annually by humans?
4) Which type of meat uses the least amount of water to produce?
5) True or false: 1 kg of potatoes needs more water to produce than 1 kg of rice.
2) Institution of Mechanical Engineers
3) 3.8 tn (trillion)