Please click the 'Print Friendly' icon below if you want to print this exerciseMore endangered animals and animal products were confiscated in the UK than ever before, according to the Home Office Border Agency.
Have a look at this photo-story and then answer the following questions:
1) What animal skin was found in a Rolls-Royce?
2) What is CITES?
3) How many live animals were seized?
4) What does 'CRAZE' contain?
5) Why was a man from Manchester sent to prison in May?
2) Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna
4) A rare orchid (Dendrobium)
5) For trying to import live coral.