Please click the 'Print Friendly' icon at the bottom of the page if you want to print this exercise.
Urban or community gardening is becoming increasingly popular. But how much do you know about it? This lesson is based on a report on Radio Prague.Listen to (and read) this report about urban gardening in Prague and then answer these questions:
1) When did Prague's first community garden open?
2) When does the season usually open at the garden?
3) Apart from growing things, what is the other aim of Prazelenina?
4) How is Kokoza different from Prazelenina?
5) According to Anita Blahušová, what plants are the best to start with?
3) To bring the community together
4) Social work, ecology, employing disabled people